To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
- New Trends in Computer-Aided Drug Design
- Quality assurance in medical laboratories
- Drug substances in the drug product dossier
- Accurate weighing results
- More than honey?
- Capsule filling challenges
- How GxP-regulated laboratories can use digitization as an opportunity
- HPLC with non-specific detection in pharmaceutical quality control
- Key challenges in bioprocessing
- New Requirements
Articles of our authorsAll q&more articles
The management concept “Lean Laboratory” is increasingly being implemented in the lab (…)
Impurity testing is an essential part of pharmaceutical quality control because toxic (…)
Light is a powerful tool to manipulate a vast variety of chemical processes. The use (…)
q&more – the networking platform for quality excellence in lab and process
The q&more concept is to increase the visibility of recent research and innovative solutions, and support the exchange of knowledge. In the broad spectrum of subjects covered, the focus is on achieving maximum quality in highly innovative sectors. As a modern knowledge platform, q&more offers market participants one-of-a-kind networking opportunities. Cutting-edge research is presented by authors of international repute. Attractively presented in a high-quality context, and published in German and English, the original articles introduce new concepts and highlight unconventional solution strategies.
> more about q&more
q&more is supported by: