To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
- 1 / 5
19-Feb-2019 – Researchers at the Department of Energy's Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley Lab) have used one of the most advanced microscopes in the world to reveal the structure of a (…)
15-Feb-2019 – In recent years, the number of targeted cancer drugs has continued to rise. However, conventional chemotherapeutic agents still play an important role in cancer treatment. These include (…)
Most read news
- Making ammonia 'greener'
- Sodium is the new lithium
- Utilizing CRISPR for better antibiotics
- CRISPR/Cas9 shown to limit impact of certain parasitic diseases
- Solid-state catalysis: Fluctuations clear the way
- Process to 3D print piezoelectric materials developed
- Finding Chemicals inside a Cell
- Keep in touch, use the vacuum! How mirrors can control physics and chemistry
- New molecular blueprint advances our understanding of photosynthesis
- Boosting solid state chemical reactions
q&more – the networking platform for quality excellence in lab and process
The q&more concept is to increase the visibility of recent research and innovative solutions, and support the exchange of knowledge. In the broad spectrum of subjects covered, the focus is on achieving maximum quality in highly innovative sectors. As a modern knowledge platform, q&more offers market participants one-of-a-kind networking opportunities. Cutting-edge research is presented by authors of international repute. Attractively presented in a high-quality context, and published in German and English, the original articles introduce new concepts and highlight unconventional solution strategies.
> more about q&more
q&more is supported by: