To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
- “Game over” for the Paris kilogram
- Quality assurance in medical laboratories
- Drug substances in the drug product dossier
- Surprisingly simple molecules as potential OLED-Emitters?
- More than honey?
- Assessing the lung toxicity of air pollutants
- How prepared are we for the digital transformation in the lab?
- Accurate weighing results
- Light plus current: The formula for researching what happens to individual nanoparticles
- Light-regulated production of biodegradable plastics
Articles of our authorsAll q&more articles
DNA and RNA aptamers are high-affinity, nucleotide-based binding molecules which, as (…)
A combination of dark-field microscopy and electrochemistry can make individual nanop (…)
Light is a powerful tool to manipulate a vast variety of chemical processes. The use (…)
q&more – the networking platform for quality excellence in lab and process
The q&more concept is to increase the visibility of recent research and innovative solutions, and support the exchange of knowledge. In the broad spectrum of subjects covered, the focus is on achieving maximum quality in highly innovative sectors. As a modern knowledge platform, q&more offers market participants one-of-a-kind networking opportunities. Cutting-edge research is presented by authors of international repute. Attractively presented in a high-quality context, and published in German and English, the original articles introduce new concepts and highlight unconventional solution strategies.
> more about q&more
q&more is supported by: