To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
- “Game over” for the Paris kilogram
- Quality assurance in medical laboratories
- How the Avogadro constant was measured for the last time
- Natural constants take center stage
- Drug substances in the drug product dossier
- More than honey?
- Accurate weighing results
- HPLC with non-specific detection in pharmaceutical quality control
- Oligomers in polyester-based food packaging
- From Weight to Volume
Articles of our authorsAll q&more articles
Since the 20th of May 2019, the mass unit kilogram is no longer defined by the intern (…)
q&more – the networking platform for quality excellence in lab and process
The q&more concept is to increase the visibility of recent research and innovative solutions, and support the exchange of knowledge. In the broad spectrum of subjects covered, the focus is on achieving maximum quality in highly innovative sectors. As a modern knowledge platform, q&more offers market participants one-of-a-kind networking opportunities. Cutting-edge research is presented by authors of international repute. Attractively presented in a high-quality context, and published in German and English, the original articles introduce new concepts and highlight unconventional solution strategies.
> more about q&more
q&more is supported by: