To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Most widely read
- Micelles as a reaction environment
- Quality assurance in medical laboratories
- Weighing in the US Pharmacopeia
- Drug substances in the drug product dossier
- How GxP-regulated laboratories can use digitization as an opportunity
- How to analyze active unknown unknowns?
- Colorful off-odors in artists’ paints
- Accurate weighing results
- From Weight to Volume
- Mercury in the environment
Articles of our authorsAll q&more articles
q&more – the networking platform for quality excellence in lab and process
The q&more concept is to increase the visibility of recent research and innovative solutions, and support the exchange of knowledge. In the broad spectrum of subjects covered, the focus is on achieving maximum quality in highly innovative sectors. As a modern knowledge platform, q&more offers market participants one-of-a-kind networking opportunities. Cutting-edge research is presented by authors of international repute. Attractively presented in a high-quality context, and published in German and English, the original articles introduce new concepts and highlight unconventional solution strategies.
> more about q&more
q&more is supported by: