To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
- Quality assurance in medical laboratories
- More than honey?
- Drug substances in the drug product dossier
- Accurate weighing results
- “Game over” for the Paris kilogram
- How the Avogadro constant was measured for the last time
- Oligomers in polyester-based food packaging
- HPLC with non-specific detection in pharmaceutical quality control
- From Weight to Volume
- Biomarkers in nutritional science
Articles of our authorsAll q&more articles
The management concept “Lean Laboratory” is increasingly being implemented in the lab (…)
Bacteria are true survivors. In the course of evolution, they have developed numerous (…)
q&more – the networking platform for quality excellence in lab and process
The q&more concept is to increase the visibility of recent research and innovative solutions, and support the exchange of knowledge. In the broad spectrum of subjects covered, the focus is on achieving maximum quality in highly innovative sectors. As a modern knowledge platform, q&more offers market participants one-of-a-kind networking opportunities. Cutting-edge research is presented by authors of international repute. Attractively presented in a high-quality context, and published in German and English, the original articles introduce new concepts and highlight unconventional solution strategies.
> more about q&more
q&more is supported by: