To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Most widely read
- Weighing in the US Pharmacopeia
- Quality assurance in medical laboratories
- Drug substances in the drug product dossier
- More than honey?
- Chlorogenic Acids in Coffee
- Mercury in the environment
- Securing data jewels within the data lake
- How the Avogadro constant was measured for the last time
- Fascinating displays of colour
- HPLC with non-specific detection in pharmaceutical quality control
Articles of our authorsAll q&more articles
A combination of dark-field microscopy and electrochemistry can make individual nanop (…)
Organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs) are presently conquering the market for display (…)
q&more – the networking platform for quality excellence in lab and process
The q&more concept is to increase the visibility of recent research and innovative solutions, and support the exchange of knowledge. In the broad spectrum of subjects covered, the focus is on achieving maximum quality in highly innovative sectors. As a modern knowledge platform, q&more offers market participants one-of-a-kind networking opportunities. Cutting-edge research is presented by authors of international repute. Attractively presented in a high-quality context, and published in German and English, the original articles introduce new concepts and highlight unconventional solution strategies.
> more about q&more
q&more is supported by: