To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
- 1 / 5
16-Oct-2019 – The aim of immunotherapies is to enable the immune system once again to fight cancer on its own. Drugs known as checkpoint inhibitors are already in clinical use for this purpose. However (…)
15-Oct-2019 – Researchers at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet (LMU) in Munich have explored the initial consequences of the interaction of light with molecules on the surface of nanoscopic aerosols. The n (…)
Most read news
- Too much of a good thing: overactive immune cells trigger inflammation
- New technology to streamline drug discovery
- Cellular aging is linked to structural changes in the brain
- New discoveries map out CRISPR-Cas defence systems in bacteria
- New approaches to heal injured nerves
- New findings on the recycling centres of cells
q&more – the networking platform for quality excellence in lab and process
The q&more concept is to increase the visibility of recent research and innovative solutions, and support the exchange of knowledge. In the broad spectrum of subjects covered, the focus is on achieving maximum quality in highly innovative sectors. As a modern knowledge platform, q&more offers market participants one-of-a-kind networking opportunities. Cutting-edge research is presented by authors of international repute. Attractively presented in a high-quality context, and published in German and English, the original articles introduce new concepts and highlight unconventional solution strategies.
> more about q&more
q&more is supported by: