To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
- 1 / 5
18-Jun-2019 – Certain membrane proteins specialise in transporting molecules out of cells – a problem for the efficacy of cancer medication and antibiotics. An international research team has (…)
17-Jun-2019 – A team of researchers from Jülich in cooperation with the University of Magdeburg has developed a new method to measure the electric potentials of a sample at atomic accuracy. Using (…)
Most read news
- A rapid, easy-to-use DNA amplification method at 37°C
- Organic laser diodes move from dream to reality
- Construction kit for custom-designed products
- Tracking Small Things in Cells
- How Artificial Intelligence Detects Rare Diseases
- High reaction rates even without precious metals
- Fiber-optic probe can see molecular bonds
- Tox "exhausts" immune cells
- Snapshots of the flu virus replication machine in action
- Approved medications – new role in combating infections?
q&more – the networking platform for quality excellence in lab and process
The q&more concept is to increase the visibility of recent research and innovative solutions, and support the exchange of knowledge. In the broad spectrum of subjects covered, the focus is on achieving maximum quality in highly innovative sectors. As a modern knowledge platform, q&more offers market participants one-of-a-kind networking opportunities. Cutting-edge research is presented by authors of international repute. Attractively presented in a high-quality context, and published in German and English, the original articles introduce new concepts and highlight unconventional solution strategies.
> more about q&more
q&more is supported by: