To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
- 1 / 5
15-Aug-2019 – Scientists at the Berlin Institute of Health (BIH) and Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, working with colleagues from the United States, have selectively modified the control regions (…)
12-Aug-2019 – Scientists at the German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE) have identified a group of proteins that help to regenerate damaged nerve cells. It is commonly accepted that neurons (…)
Most read news
- Researchers build artificial cells that sense and respond to their environment
- Fungus produces highly effective surfactant
- Living longer or healthier?
- Toxin responsible for Legionella growth identified
- No more trial-and-error when choosing an electrolyte for metal-air batteries
- Adding a polymer stabilizes collapsing metal-organic frameworks
- Self-organizing molecules: Nanorings with two sides
- Direct detection of circulating tumor cells in blood samples
- Speed controllers for protein production
q&more – the networking platform for quality excellence in lab and process
The q&more concept is to increase the visibility of recent research and innovative solutions, and support the exchange of knowledge. In the broad spectrum of subjects covered, the focus is on achieving maximum quality in highly innovative sectors. As a modern knowledge platform, q&more offers market participants one-of-a-kind networking opportunities. Cutting-edge research is presented by authors of international repute. Attractively presented in a high-quality context, and published in German and English, the original articles introduce new concepts and highlight unconventional solution strategies.
> more about q&more
q&more is supported by: