To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
- 1 / 5
11-Oct-2021 – The change of genetic information over time is a key factor for evolutionary adaptations with which living beings can adapt to changes in their environment. On the one hand, genetic (…)
06-Oct-2021 – The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences has decided to award the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2021 to Benjamin List, Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany and (…)
Most read news
- Eliminating microplastics in wastewater directly at the source
- Single atoms as a catalyst: Surprising effects ensue
- Keeping Sperm Cells on Track
- Hydrogen-producing enzyme protects itself against oxygen
- Open Innovation on the rise in medical and pharmaceutical research
- A prognostic Alzheimer’s disease blood test in the symptom-free stage
- New protein neutralizes COVID in tiny human kidney
- COVID-19 has multiple faces
- Bacterial cells can tell the time
- Why do metal oxide surfaces behave differently?
q&more – the networking platform for quality excellence in lab and process
The q&more concept is to increase the visibility of recent research and innovative solutions, and support the exchange of knowledge. In the broad spectrum of subjects covered, the focus is on achieving maximum quality in highly innovative sectors. As a modern knowledge platform, q&more offers market participants one-of-a-kind networking opportunities. Cutting-edge research is presented by authors of international repute. Attractively presented in a high-quality context, and published in German and English, the original articles introduce new concepts and highlight unconventional solution strategies.
> more about q&more
q&more is supported by: