To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
- 1 / 5
09-Apr-2021 – A team of researchers from the Max Planck Institutes of Developmental Biology in Tübingen and the Max Planck Computing and Data Facility in Garching develops new search capabilities that (…)
07-Apr-2021 – A team of researchers has identified several candidates for drugs against the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 at DESY´s high-brilliance X-ray lightsource PETRA III. They bind to an important (…)
Most read news
- Eliminating microplastics in wastewater directly at the source
- Single atoms as a catalyst: Surprising effects ensue
- Keeping Sperm Cells on Track
- Hydrogen-producing enzyme protects itself against oxygen
- Open Innovation on the rise in medical and pharmaceutical research
- A prognostic Alzheimer’s disease blood test in the symptom-free stage
- New protein neutralizes COVID in tiny human kidney
- COVID-19 has multiple faces
- Bacterial cells can tell the time
- Why do metal oxide surfaces behave differently?
q&more – the networking platform for quality excellence in lab and process
The q&more concept is to increase the visibility of recent research and innovative solutions, and support the exchange of knowledge. In the broad spectrum of subjects covered, the focus is on achieving maximum quality in highly innovative sectors. As a modern knowledge platform, q&more offers market participants one-of-a-kind networking opportunities. Cutting-edge research is presented by authors of international repute. Attractively presented in a high-quality context, and published in German and English, the original articles introduce new concepts and highlight unconventional solution strategies.
> more about q&more
q&more is supported by: