To protect users when weighing potentially harmful or active pharmaceutical substances, balances are often installed and used in safety cabinets. It is essential to adopt effective cleaning measures for maintaining safety and avoiding cross-contamination.
Recommended Cleaning Procedures for Lab Balances and Safety Cabinets
This paper contains helpful information on cleaning methods and agents and gives instructions how to clean a balance and the surrounding safety cabinet area. It also provides solutions for keeping your balance clean in the first place.
You'll get answers to questions, such as:
- How to clean various balance components?
- How to clean internal safety-bench surfaces?
- Which cleaning agents are appropriate?
- How to avoid making your balance dirty?
- How intelligent solutions eliminate spills altogether?
- …and more!
Lab User Safety Ensured
Most recommendations in this paper apply to balances and safety benches made by any manufacturer. Benefit from our weighing expertise:
- Minimize cross-contamination risk or undesired microbiological contamination
- Increase operating reliability
- Ensure accessibility for service maintenance
- Reduce equipment failure rates