How to improve efficiency and productivity using a halogen moisture analyzer to measure moisture content in fertilizers. more
Powder Dispensing Solution for Bottling and Filling
Accurate and Reliable Automated Filling into Vials
Application Note: Revolutionize Powder Weighing – Accurate, Reliable Automated Filling
Automated dispensing into batches of containers is efficient and increases productivity.
Any manufacturer or department, who are responsible for supplying valuable chemical substances, will be familiar with the challenges associated with manual filling. These substances may be certified reference materials and standards, catalysts or enzymes, reagents, or working standards of drug substances for internal use. Whether you are a centralized repository serving other internal departments, or a chemical supplier selling your substances commercially, the challenge of preparing hundreds of vials or bottles per day are similar.
Is automated powder dispensing an ideal solution for you?
- Do you produce small batches, up to 250 bottles or doses, of the same compound?
- Do you manually weigh 1–500 mg of compound repetitively?
- Do you weigh toxic, hazardous or air sensitive compounds?
- Do you need to weigh hundreds of different powder types into thousands of different container sizes?
- Do you weigh in a balance enclosure, safety cabinet or glove box?
- Do you work according to GLP/GMP?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, read the Application Note and discover how automated weighing of powders can help you overcome these challenges in bottling and filling applications and benefit your processes.